Arrival from 21 July 2021 :
In order to allow you to enjoy your stay in complete freedom, and following recent government announcements, you will have to present your health pass only once on arrival.
It can be presented in digital or paper format.
This valid PASS will allow you to take advantage of all the activities and places of relaxation and leisure of our establishment during all your holidays.
The health pass can be presented in digital or paper form; it is a proof of either :
- a complete vaccination schedule :
- 1 week after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca)
- 4 weeks after injection for single injection vaccines (Janssen Johnson & Johnson)
- 2 weeks after injection for vaccines in people with a history of Covid (single injection).
- negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old
- or a positive RT-PCR test showing recovery of Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
/!\ If you live outside France :
For unvaccinated persons (full vaccination schedule), a negative PCR or antigenic test (TAG) result performed less than 72 hours before departure must be presented.
For the United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, the Netherlands and Greece, a test is required less than 24 hours before departure for non-vaccinated persons.
In order to allow us to welcome you in the best conditions and to avoid you waiting at the reception, we thank you for completing the information in this table.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The health pass will be valid for the duration of your stay. If you do not present these documents, you will be refused access to the establishment.